Hello there. Sorry for the lack of updates or posts lately. I've been caught up with work and this bug called laziness. Last week when I had my 5 days off, all I did was stay at home, watch TV, eat, and relax. In short, I was a couch potato for 5 days. So then, by the time I went back to work a few days later, one of my co-workers said that I gained weight~~ahaha. Wow, what an easy way to gain weight, huh? Anyways, this is a long overdue post that I was supposed to do for dear Ezzie of Ezziebell Jewelry.
I had purchased a few jewelry items from her earlier in September. In fact, Ezzie told me that I was her first official online order. Lucky me, huh? And guess what, I got my order a few days later...yeah, it was so quick considering she lives in Hawaii! The package was nicely wrapped and she sent me goodies and freebies as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures of the candies as I ate them all up. They've been digested in my tummy and flushed in the toilet~~hehehe. Anyways, Ezzie's jewelry creations are absolutely lovely. The crystals are to die for. There really is something about sparkling crystals that make every girl swoon. The fact that Ezzie carefully placed the items in cute little boxes made me think that she put her heart into creating these lovely pieces. I know I've thanked her countless times already, but I wanted to say thank you again for accommodating my order. Thank you Ezzie and I will definitely order more from you and I have the items already listed in my mind~~~ahahaha.
Here are pictures of my order. Pretty, huh? Click on the image to enlarge =)
A sweet message from Ezzie. Look at her business card...it's so cute!
My new Ezziebell jewelry collections!
Isn't she sweet? Look at the colorful boxes =)
My favorite of all...
Thank you again dear Ezzie! And before I forget, I wanted to say hello to all my followers and special hello to Amy (congrats girl for winning Ezzie's giveaway), Kalmo, Maggie, Zoe, Roseilee, Denysia, Fuz, and Adin. Hope you're all doing great =)










8 Twinkle Stars:
hi!!Thanks for the shoutout girl..me too been lazy..hehe..gained so much weight, and no idea how to lose it...:( Thanks for posting about your haul...Now. I know what to get from ezzie....I love all your jewelries.....BTW, How's your relatives in the Philippines??I hope they weren't affected by the flood...Have a goodnight...
wow, they're beautiful!
woah bling bling!!! all the stuff you got looks gorgeous!! now u can match them with ur bling dsk necklaces and be super bling! :)
i love the heart dangling earrings too, those are really pretty
Hi!!! I'm doing very well actually! You have some very pretty jewelry pieces there! :)
hi sweetie....
thank u so so so much for posting the haul....the pics u took were veryyyyy pretty!!!!! :) thanks for entering my contest too!!!! :)
xoxoxoxo<3,
ezzie
Hi Begsbee!
Sorry for my late response. It's so fun to get days off and to relax. Err your coworker should not have said that! Besides if you just got it from vacation, it's easy to lose the lb once you go back to your normal schedule. haha You probably didn't gain anything anyways though.
Aww how sweet that you were her first customer. Her packaging is super cute, her jewelry is even better! Your favorite earring choice is also my fav. hehe
Aww Hello to you too! Missed your posts! :)
Cute earrings, like the purple and green ones!
*loves*
Hi hun..thanks for greeting*
I so love the jewelry u got, my favorite is the heart shaped earings too...they are so pretty^^
Post a Comment